SafeBase CEO and co-founder Al Yang recently joined Kathy Wang, CISO of Discord, and CISO Series host David Spark on an episode of "Super Cyber Friday." The lively discussion highlighted that trust is the most crucial asset for any organization, especially when it comes to growing and maintaining your customer base.
The discussion touched on a variety of questions related to customer trust including:
- Where and how are we building trust with our customers, partners, and vendors?
- What’s working, not working, and/or just taking too much time?
- We talk about trust taking time to develop? Is it possible to generate trust quickly?
- How can we facilitate the trust-building relationship?
- How do we determine what we need to share, and to whom, to create trust?
- What are the elements of business that are enabled once you have trust?
Check out the full session, "Hacking Customer Trust," here:
Thanks so much to the CISO Series for hosting Al and facilitating such a great discussion! We hope to be back soon.
Cyber Security Headlines
In addition to Al's appearance on Super Cyber Friday, SafeBase recently sponsored "Cyber Security Headlines," the leading daily cybersecurity podcast. Check out our appearance during Friday's "Week in Review" episode here: